Saturday 13 December 2014

Welcome To The Writers Emporium.

Hello,
Thank you for joining me here at The Writers Emporium.
Whether your a book lover a writer, or both (and most of us are!) I hope you will find something of interest on my site and become a member of our community.
I will be featuring profiles of some of the best indie authors in the writing world and I hope you will enjoy meeting them and learning about  their works.
I'll also be featuring

*The Art Of Writing.

A series of blogs and links to enhance your writing skills and help you with any projects you are undertaking. It doesn't matter whether you are a professional writer or whether you write for yourself and family and friends, I'm sure you'll find something of interest.

*Getting Noticed.

It doesn't matter whether your goal is to write for a blog or to become a well known author. The Writers Emporium will showcase a number of articles on how to achieve your goals, everything from effectively using Social Media to finding the right market for your work.
One of the joys of reading is discovering a good book or a new author and sharing that find with fellow bibliophiles. I'll be featuring book reviews of both fiction and non fiction and where to obtain them. I value contributions so if you have a book you've enjoyed please submit a review.

*Book Reviews/Recommendations.

One of the joys of reading a good book or discovering a new author is sharing it with other book lovers. I'll be reviewing a number of books (time permitting.) as well as recommending authors.

*Recommended Sites.

The world of the Internet holds a vast treasure trove of sites for writers and book lovers. I'll be featuring some of the best ones here.

That's a basic overview of what the The writers Emporium is all about. I encourage you all to submit your fiction, poetry etc and to become actively involved. Feel free to submit book reviews, tips and advice, sites you've found, in fact almost anything.
I look forward to welcoming you all.
Best Wishes
Michael J Elliott


No comments:

Post a Comment